Maaas

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Broken soul.


Greetings all(: It's been only three day since I last blogged, and I've already miss blogging. Pretty weird huh? since when did I miss blogging. Whatever. Let's get lame.

School was as usual. And I still dislike biology class. So b-o-r-i-n-g, seriously. Talking about school, yesterday was my first day at puspa. It went pretty smooth, I guess. I thought the ustazah was like the 'old type' but to my surprise, she was quite young. And I still don't know what's the teacher's name -.- With liyana's help, I feel quite comfortable there. Burst into laughter whenever Ashraf start opening his mouth, even the ustazah joined in. I think we studied like 45% and spent the other 55% giggling, all because of Ashraf. One thing good about puspa, I get to drink whenever I want. I mean, my previous tutor didn't allow me to take a sip until a finish the worksheet(s). It was raining heavily when we're about to go home that left us with no choice but to stay a little bit longer until the rain stopped. It was already 1815hour and it is still raining heavily. We have to get going or we'll be home real late. Went back with Liyana, Ashraf, ustazah & I don't know this guy's name [his name is Mandhi if I'm not mistaken ] Bear-ed with the rain. The girls use the umbrella while the guys hacked care about the rain. Well, kate girls(:

Ohya, something came into my mind. Mum told me that dad treated (rawat) the girl who has been possessed by that thing at her school. To my surprise, it was one of the juniedians, Uzaizah eh name de? if I'm not mistaken lah kan, ke laen pmpn. Style oi boleh terbang! Cey, sumpah tak penteng sey aku -.- I think by now, she should be alright. You go dad! well, tengok ah anak de siape(: hee. Currently watching Ellen Degeneres, as usual. Kesha's performing next :D Puspa tomorrow. Ohmy, I'm feeling lethergic. Pray that Liyana will come, or else no one will entertain me): & please don't rain tomorrow. hah. Oh and will be going to aunt's condo, as aunt's throwing a birthday party. YEAY:D Alright, I'm off (:

Ps: I want to renovate my room. Very ugly! Groom my room help me ! :D & Happy Birthday Cikgu suhana ! :D

Turkish guy: Jas now i see you on your bikini at Alanya beach!!
M: What the pork? where the hell is that
Turkish guy: I see you at Alanya beach!!
M: where the hell is that, stupid?
Turkish guy: At turkey. I see you at Alanya beach at turkey!!
M: Wtf?
Turkish guy: what are wtf? you love me? I see you at Alanya beach at turkey lady!!
M: I saw your dad on his trunk at Alanya beach
Turkish guy: Look you like Adja!!
M: who the hell is adja?
Turkish guy: my wive. I see you at Alanya beach!!

Hahaah. Ok, to me this is really funny. This guy actually added me @ msn. I didn't know who he is at first so I accepted. Don't you think he talks like an idiot? Aku siap boleh layankan lagi.


Masturah Binte Muhammad Ubaidurrahman is bored D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home