Maaas

Monday, April 19, 2010

BBQ♥

Siddiq made this.

Afternoon all(: Absent from school today due to back/bone pain & slight fever. It's already 1540hours and I'm still sleepy due to the terrible-ness of the pain. The back/bone pain really hurts, a lot that I actually cried while enduring it. Woke up at 0300hours then slept at 0550hours

Let reminisce. Yesterday was real awesome, indeed. Met Huda at Tampines, and as expected, she was late. While waiting for Huda, saw our principle at the top-up machine, I ran in to guardian trying to hide myself for no reason. Huda came, gave her a good scolding about yesterday's incident. Met Salimah at Paya Lebar then walked to Waktangjong. We reached there at about 1150hours if I'm not mistaken, and it's already packed. Saw our former ustazah Faridah. Search for the other alsagoffians. Ate nasi briyani and again, we didn't managed to finish it. While waiting for Nazaria to clock in, saw A pointing me to his friends and start talking I don't know what. He must be talking nonsense about me, for sure. He deliberately passed by me many times with an unknown intention. Man, he sucks big time. Spent the other 2 hours roaming around the school. How I wish our school build in an elevator so that we won't tire ourself from going up and down. Went off at 1420hours as mum told me to be back after zuhur.

Went back, changed clothes, off with family to Aunt's condo for BBQ and celebrate the April babes birthdays. Brother told us to wait for him at the interchange, so we went off first. Waiting for him made my blood boils, seriously. He mad us wait for him for like 10-15 minutes and it's not funny. Took 2 straight to Aunt's condo, we're the last one to arrive. Great huh? -.- Wah gerek sia the guys dapat swimming. Uncle and aunt(s) took turn BBQ-ing. One thing funny, they didn't grilled the chicken properly that made the chicken burn on the outside and raw on the inside. We were having a real bunch of fun when it started to rain. Went up to aunt's condo and continued the jolly atmosphere . After maghrib prayer, gathered at the living room and celebrated the April babes birthdays. Watched Glee for the first time and I love it :D Went back after Ishak prayer): I love yesterday ! :DD two thumps and right foot up.

Anyway, can you believe that my 6 years old and 10 years old cousins already own an Ipod touch(s)?! 1o years old tkpe ah, ni 6 years old lagi. Walaweeeei ! Aku 15 years old mintak tk kene denga syarahan da bagos.

Happy Birthday Zulaiqha, Sarah Nuha & Raeyna !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home