Maaas

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Love dwells.

As you can see on the above picture, we had our mutala'ah presentation- healthy food on wednesday. I think all of us did pretty great. Our group that include; Marahaina, Myra, Kams, Hidayati, Nadz and myself presented macaroni mushroom soup and some desserts. Almost all of us brought along yogurt and some fruits for decorations. I was quite pissed off with this somebody from my group and I must agree what most people say, she has never done her part. Right girls? Save a quarter of the foods for the teachers, ustads & ustazahs. See, how thoughtful we are(: hee. Continued our powerpoint presentation on thursday, if I'm not mistaken. Ustazah said we did quite well, or was I just dreaming she said that? whatever. Credits to Aina for our group's powerpoint slides as she did all by herself overnight without our help. Ustazah must be proud of our hard work and team work, I guess.

Saturday; Had our Arabic class for 1 and a half hour. We did some practices on translating from english to arabic. Raihana said that supermarket in arabic is assuk jaid jiddan. Get it? Super is like jaid jiddan and market is suk. Alright, lame. We made donuts for CCA. Half an hour before our cooking class ended, Azah appeared and we gave her a warm welcome and she told us who's the main course of her decision on quiting school. After school, we had to do some deliveries for the fakir miskin(s). I bet all of us enjoyed the whole journey. We guffaw like every second. Planned on going to Darul aman to watch three of our classmates giving syarahans (competitions) but sadly, they didn't get to the top three. But they did pretty well and atleast they have done their very best(: especially myra, kau tak enatk stage? hah. Then off to alkaff for I don't know what intention, I just follow the other girls there. Before going seperate ways, had our brunch at KFC. ur all time favourite fast food resto. Reached home at 2000hours.

Move on to little brother. As what I wrote on my facebook wall, Ridhwan had his primary one registration test. I didn't followed mum and him to Irsyad as I got something on. Ridhwan said the test was quite tough and he forgotten how to spell kasut. He spelled kasot instead of kasut, I think he's confused because people always pronounce kasut as kasot. He was elated when he got to know that some of his friends are registering for primary one there. He gave to thumps up to the I don't know what food he was given that made him say that his school's foods are not as yummy as this. He talked a lot as soon as I reached home. He told me from A to W only. Pray hard that little brother will get to enter Irsyad :D

I've fallen for you, I guess
I won't update often due to exam period.
Prepaid loooooow): sede pe
Flu just loves me that 'it' can't bear to part with me. You know what I mean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home