Maaas

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dead roses.

Just came back from tuition. It was pretty exhausting that I had to go to tuition straight right after cleaning the school cubical after school. I'm famished right now eventhough I ate burger, cookies and etcetera at puspa just now. Talking about puspa, (ah da start ah ni masturah dgn puspa de tak abes abes) Liyana & myself made puspa like as if we're at home- eat and drink whenever we feel like, go out to buy snacks whenever we want. The good thing is that the tutor's not mad at all. She even joined in. How cool is that tuition centre? Cheese(: But a side from eating and drinking like no body's business, we still studied faraid and i'rab. I was elated when I understood what ustazah Zawiyah have teach about faraid just now, for the first time. But still, we recap back what she have teach us in school and made some practices. I just realized that I'm very stupid when it comes to i'rab.

Move on to school. Biology class, still as boring as ever. I nearly doze off in the middle of class as her teaching method was so uninteresting -.- I hate biology because of her. Honestly, I'm not interested in biology at all(: Next was fiqh quiz. We were divided into 5 groups. Too bad, Aina's group won first followed by Aqilah's group if I'm not mistaken, then came our's. In the middle of the so-called competition, Our biology teacher called some of us. She gave us a good scolding about our biology file & those worksheets she gave us as homework. After solat was faraid, followed by Hadith. Ustad Mustafa from junied replaced ustad yaa'cob for the time being. He was pretty hillarious and I can't deny that his arabic language was bombastic. Some of us got no idea what he was talking about. I can tell, he have some difficulties teaching us as we were quite pabo when it comes to arabic language, especially me. F9 for arabic(: We burst into laughters when he talks about Justin Bieber. Then he went "baby baby baby" Overall, we enjoyed his lesson but still, we miss ustad yaa'cob): get well soon, ustad!

Sec three has become more cute-r after having Pabo society & GGTV. The pabos even created their own twitter & facebook account. But still GGTV is the best :D They're too pabo that made them pabo and being pabo is so pabo so i think pabo is too pabo but still, they're pabo. Get it pabos? haha. How great 2010 is, I do miss sec 2 '09

I won't be updating anything until the end of exam period
Since ___ & myself text each other almost every bits of second, I've planned to top up my prepaid after exam so that I won't be too distracted and wasting my time texting instead of studying. But still, I'm still having the urge to top up now. Argh. Just one month masturah, bear with it.
I miss using pc.
I should control myself from eating junks everyday. As mum says that I've become a little bit tembam -__________-
Mum told me to exercise more to prevent myself from suffering back & muscle pains (almost every week.)
I need more money to buy more accessories and dresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home