Maaas

Sunday, June 06, 2010

No more cry

Cute or what sia his smile?! :DD


Short post. Currently watching korean drama series, Pure nineteen(: yes yes. Main actress, Koo hye sun from Boys Over Flowers. Mum told me that this drama is sebijik like Cinta Fitri, but korean version. Eh? I don't notice anything alike from Cinta Fitri. At last, I gotta watch korean drama. I'm wondering when will Personal Taste on air in Singapore. Main actor, LEE MIN HO It's been ages since I last heard about him. So how are you, baby? Hee. I can't deny, almost 99% of korean guys are bloody hot, seriously. Come on, they're so bloody hot and you can't deny it. Especially Lee Min Ho oh goooood! (: sorry, taeyang.

Moving on to *sarcastic face* school.
Bleah. From the the first day of June to the third, we're having remedial classes. I forced myself to wake up real early and dragged myself to school. Thank god, our biology teacher went overseas so we won't have any biology lesson. We studied new topic for nahu. We were assigned to work on our sastera project in groups of 5. I was placed with Fatin, Farey, Liyana & Hydayah. I can see from cikgu's face that she's not happy with our group coz we laughed like every second. Overall, I find this remedial class quite beneficial(: haha. Step budak baek la kan. After class, indulged ourselves with KFC for the first day, McD for the second day & Banquet for the last day.

The first week of June holiday was really mundane. I mean SERIOUSLY MUNDANE. I did nothing useful (except for attending remedial classes) and all I know is sleep eat toilet tv eat sleep toilet tv. That's my daily routine. Boring huh? you bet. Anyway, lately everything went upside down and everyday was a bad day for me. Bad luck lah kan

1) having a tiffs with _____ over such a minor bloodyhell thing. Yes, my fault.
2) I've been cursing all day all night and that's really terrible.
3) Everybody have changed their phones, but when can I? I've told mum to buy me a new phone and she keep asking me to ask dad -.- kalau exam result bagos takpe ah.
4) "Nobody is allowed to touch the macbook on weekdays, do you hear me?!" -mum.
5) I'm not happy that I have to go for tuitions every tuesdays & thurdays despite the June holiday. Gerek or what sia? -.-
6) Mum already warned me not to go out often and read biology EVERYDAY
Last but not least, I'M SICK OF BEING BORED. Fxck man.

I kind of miss Qiyam. Heh. Quite was terrific to me except for the bedtime episode. Wah, those sec ones so the jakon sia. Yela, mentang mentang first time. Ahkau, beg mcm nak pegi luar negeri satu minggu oi. No offence ye kanak kanak(: I'll end this lame bloddy post with bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home